Music

There will be no “invasion” again. The rock festival was postponed to next year – Society – News of St. Petersburg

Written by admin

For the third summer, the Russians will have to spend without the rock festival “Invasion”. It is again postponed to next year.

“We regret to announce that the INVASION festival has been postponed to the summer of 2023. Exact dates will be announced later. Your tickets remain valid for the postponed festival, “said in a statement published on April 8 in the group of events in”Vkontakte».

The reasons for the transfer are not yet said. The festival was to take place in Serpukhov, near Moscow, from July 29 to 31.

Last summer, the Invasion was postponed due to the coronavirus, as in the summer of 2020. Last year’s headliners included “Alice”, “Mill”, “Nerves”, “Time Machine”, “Spleen”, Lumen, Diana Arbenina and “Night Snipers”.

The Invasion has been going on since 1999. “Aria”, “Spleen”, “Agatha Christie”, “King and Jester”, “Pilot”, “DDT”, “Alice”, Mgzavrebi, Brainstorm and dozens of other performers appeared on the stage at different times.

About the author

admin

Leave a Comment