Where: Sinara Center Concert Hall (15 Verkh-Isetsky Blvd.)
When: May 3 at 6 p.m.
How much does it cost: from 500 rubles
Age restriction: 12+
Spring exhibitions will traditionally open in Yekaterinburg during the May holidays. Those dedicated to the beginning of the summer season will be held from 3 to 5 May at Bolshakova, 90 (KRK “Arena Uralets”).
The participants prepared a lot of useful and necessary things for a successful summer season: seedlings and seedlings adapted to the Ural climate, products and equipment from reliable manufacturers and suppliers, Ural nurseries and farms. Visitors will get acquainted with technologies and equipment for country construction and registration of a country site.
At the fair “Summer Season” are presented:
• seedlings of garden trees and shrubs,
• seeds and seedlings of vegetable and fruit and berry crops,
• a wide range of flower seedlings,
• fertilizers and plant protection products,
• farmers’ fair. Honey, nuts.
At the exhibition “Summer Season and Tree + House Cottage Dacha” guests will find:
• technologies and equipment for wooden and frame housing,
• materials for home decoration, coatings,
• baths, stoves, fire bowls,
• wastewater treatment plants. Gas equipment and boilers,
• site decor and landscaping. Mastery of wood.