A source close to Adele’s creative process said the new team “will develop a fresh concert program instead of the canceled one.” The star has promised that the concerts will definitely take place this year, as the singer plans to have another child next year.
According to The Telegraph, Adele has already parted ways with her longtime set designer Esmeralda “Es” Devlin and hired Kim Gavin, who has worked with Take That since 1992, as well as Stufish, a team of production artists who are organizing the upcoming Rolling Stones and Stormzy tours.
The Daily Mail asked Adele’s representatives for comments. It is reported that the cancellation of concerts in Las Vegas came after a behind-the-scenes clash between Adele and the now-fired Es.
Despite the fact that the scenery cost millions, Adele was dissatisfied with the result, and made it clear to Ace, – said one source, – She desperately wanted everything to go perfectly.
There was no clarity about what Adele herself wants from the show, – commented another.
Recall that on November 19 last year, after a long break, Adele released her fourth studio album “30” and planned a big tour. Already in January, the star with tears in his eyes at the last minute told fans that the show at the Las Vegas Concert Hall Caesars Palace is canceled. There were many rumors about the cancellation: at first it was thought that the concert was canceled due to possible problems of the singer on the romantic front. The story did not affect Adele’s professional reputation in the best way, because fans with tickets in their hands literally became furious.
On May 5, Adele will celebrate her next birthday – she will be 34 years old. How the singer plans to celebrate this event is unknown.